Let's check back my last year resolutions:
1) To improve my art - CONFIRMED
- Yes, I really feel that my art style improved nicely this year
2) To make more collabs with bigger artists - CONFIRMED
- I managed to do an art-trade with
, and I'm very happy about it (I cannot post my part here because of the dA issues with Sonic characters), and I'm waiting Splutt and SLB's trade parts, but I'm not worrying about it.
3) To make more and more art works, speciallyy with cartoon characters - PARTIALLY CONFIRMED
- I'm still trying to concentrate with ideas for cartoon babes, but i don't know why, it's easier to get ideas for OCs.
4) To avoid procrastination and jealousy - PARTIALLY CONFIRMED
- I'm overcoming my jealousy slowly, but it's being kinda hard to do the same with my procrastination lol
5) To continue to be humble with everybody - VERY CONFIRMED
Well, now here are my resolutions for this year:
1) Overcome the procrastination and lack of will.
2) I'll try to keep a Daily Sketchbook and make gesture drawing trainings everyday.
3) I'll keep my art studies, to keep improving my style - including analysing styles from other artists.
4) Watch more cartoons and animes - specially for inspiration.
5) Help my friends in artistic matters or just daily life things.
6) Try to work in some comic projects.
7) I'll try to resume my font works - I made a small hiatus on vector works because of my current job.
8) To befriend and keep contact with more artists.
9) To make more art-trades with 'bigger' artists.
Have a nice year, everybody!